- This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to both parties: Denisse Benitez Co. and contacting party. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of Denisse Benitez Co. and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by Denisse Benitez Co.
- If photographer, Denisse Benitez cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to a fire, or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to the this agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or other wise lost or damaged with fault on the part of photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits Denisse Benitez Co. liability to the amount paid under this contract.
- In the event of an extenuating circumstance on Denisse Benitez Co.’s part, Denisse Benitez Co. will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the deposit. Denisse Benitez Co. will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a full refund, Denisse Benitez Co. must be notified 60 days before the wedding day; if not, Denisse Benitez Co. will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. Denisse Benitez Co. also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
- On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Denisse Benitez Co. will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
- A 50% deposit is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change.
- It is understood Denisse Benitez Co. is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding and or engagement session.
- The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
- A down payment is due at engagement session or six month’s prior to the wedding date. Remaining balance is due two weeks before wedding date.
- The charges in this contract are based on Denisse Benitez Co.’s current pricing at the time of booking. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
- Denisse Benitez Co. will choose the best images from engagement session and wedding day. Denisse Benitez Co. does not show un-edited images, nor involve my clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Denisse Benitez Co. spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that I will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that is unappealing (i.e.: eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet my high professional standards will get deleted immediately).
- The wedding images will be displayed in a password-protected (optional) online gallery within 8 to 12 weeks of your wedding day. The online gallery will be available for 2 weeks.
- An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding.
- If wedding is located 2 hours away from Clifton NJ, then a hotel room must be booked and paid for the photographer.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYRIGHT
It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without Denisse Benitez Co.’s permission, and violators
of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on Denisse Benitez Co’s
website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted; reproduction of any
image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly
prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is ILLEGAL to post any of Denisse Benitez Co’s work
on the Internet, blogs and social networking sites, without the express permission of the photographer.